Snapshot of my Resume
Based on my resume, with qualification of Higher National Diploma in Computing, the certificate equip me with array of skills in IT. The course not specialized in some fields like other University or Institute, but it allows me to exposure all different kind on fields available in IT. This set me on course on finding the best fields that I am interested with. I want to further study in Bachelor of Science in Computer Science after my Diploma. For my post grad studies, I want to further study in Master in Statistics, or Economics or Finance. This is to set course for my Ph.D in Artificial Intelligence in Computing Economics Metrics. I believe one day the world economic will heavily rely on computing power. with computer, less error will be made and hopefully less financial crisis will repeat like in financial crisis 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment