Monday, 23 February 2015

Weekly Post 1

This week I taking on few test. Awwwwwrghhhhh test!!!. No its not THE TEST. It just a mock online test that I find online. In internet there are different kind of test that can really gauge our capability or skills. Some like IQ test, Aptitude and many more. Bear in mind that some of these test are likely not certified and not using any scientific method. But it is a lot of fun trying poking around. So I present to you all my test and the results:

1. IQ test
Available from : http://iqtest.dk/main.swf


Pretty neat IQ test. Really challenging questions. Almost like a real thing. Below are some of the questions: 


Some questions ask about shape, rotation and movement. Really headache to think the movement. Sometimes need to spin the head to see whether the movement make sense. 

Results : 
I got 110. Not Bad!! 





2. ColorQuiz 
Available from: http://www.colorquiz.com/index.php 


Some of the questions : 
The question pretty basic. Choose set of color and wait for 110 seconds to reenter back as before.This is to test memory skills and honesty. 

Results: 
Well this results does not fully reflect my characters. But look for a way to stand out in the crowd is pretty spot on. Nonetheless this just a test for fun :)  


3. My Mental Age 
Available from: http://mymentalage.com/


Some of the questions: 


Results: 
Fuyohhhhhh! I am still young at heart. Nice! :)


4. Nerdtest.com 
Available from: http://www.nerdtests.com/index.php

This is fun test to see whether you are a nerd or not. 

Questions: 
Pretty funny and clever at the same time. Pretty cool to try it. Result as below: 

Supreme Nerd?. Need to change my spectacles. 

These are some of the test that available online. Some are funny and illogical but some of them are hard to answer to and challenge your mind. The above test tell a lot about me in general even though it just a simple test.  



No comments:

Post a Comment